GALAX, Va.
A daring rescue Monday morning in Galax was caught on camera.
Fire crews responded to a garage fire in the 1900 block of Pipers Gap Road at 1:15 a.m.
They say the homeowner alerted them to a dog trapped inside.
The dog was rescued and giving oxygen with a canine mask.
It was returned back to the owner shortly after.
Fire crews put out the fire and cleared the area in an hour and a half.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

READ MORE ON VIRGINIAFIRST.COM