SIOUX FALLS, S.D. – Momentarily choking on food is always scary, but a local father says when he started choking a the Fryn’ Pan in Sioux Falls Saturday evening he didn’t know if he was going to make it and he credits a manager for saving his life.
He says he is still trying to figure out how to thank the man who came to his rescue.
“If it wasn’t for him, like I said, I know I wouldn’t be here today,” Dustin Beck said.
The Beck family has a lot to be thankful for, especially Dustin Beck who says he wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the help of a manager at the Fryn’ Pan Family Restaurant in Sioux Falls.
“I owe that man a lot. I owe him,” Beck stated.
David Beck was eating with his daughter at the Fryn’ Pan on 41st Street when he choked on a bite of …
READ MORE ON KSFY.COM